Inspection checklist for the installation of emergency lighting system
- Make sure that the emergency lights are firmly mounted and not loose.
- Check the wiring to ensure that it is secure and not damaged.
- Ensure that the batteries are fresh and have enough charge to power the lights for the required duration.
- Make sure that the emergency lights are properly connected to the power source.
- Test the emergency lights to ensure that they turn on and stay on for the required duration.
CHECK LIST FOR DUCTS INSTALLATION
Description of checking to be carried out
Emergency lighting Method Statement Approved.
Emergency lighting Shop Drawing of current version Approved.
Lighting System Materials Approved by Engineer.
SITE WORK INSPECTION
Inspect the Installed emergency lights for any damage or defects
Make sure that the fixtures are securely mounted and that the wiring is properly installed.
All supports, and brackets are installed correctly as per specification
Inspect the wiring and batteries of emergency lights to ensure they are in good condition.
Ensure that all emergency lights are properly labelled and positioned.
All wiring must be properly installed and secured. All junction boxes and connectors must be properly sealed to prevent moisture or other contaminants from entering.