Testing and Commissioning Checklist & Inspection Test report for Light Fixtures
To ensure that your light fixtures are properly installed and functioning, it is important to follow a testing and commissioning checklist. This will help you identify any potential problems so that they can be addressed before the fixtures are put into use. Some of the key points to check on the testing and commissioning checklist for light fixtures include:
- Checking that all wiring is correctly installed and secured
- Testing that the fixtures are correctly grounded
- Checking that all light bulbs are of the correct wattage and type
- verifying that the switches and controls are functioning properly
- Inspecting the fixture for any damage or defects.
By following this checklist, you can be sure that your light fixtures are safe and ready to use.
PRE-COMISSIONING INSPECTION CHECKLIST FOR THE T&C OF LIGHT FITTINGS AND FICTURES
INSPECTION REQUEST REFERENCE NUMBER:
DATE & TIME:
Visually inspect all fittings have no damage.
All Fittings are installed as per approved shop drawings
Light fittings installed as per light fittings schedule.
Measure the lux level and make sure lux levels are as per client and authorities’ requirement.
Lux site test report to be attached.
Inspection Test Report for Light Fixtures and Fittings
Name of Space
Space Area sq. m
Total Lamp Power W
Total Lamp Power per space W
LPD per Space
No. of Fixture
No. of Lamp
Lamp Power W